Seeking development professionals to run recurring fundraising workflows for a growing development department in the below topic areas:
- Database Management
- Donor Care
- Data Collection+Blocker Resolution+Data Entry
- Gift Entry and Processing
- Mail Room
- Correspondence Management
- Digital Engagement
- Relationship and Opportunity Pipeline Management
- Marketing Automation
In Your Cover Letter
- Share how you desire to grow professionally in your next project
- Share what development muscles you want to build, tone, or flex in your next project
- Share which workflow groups align best with your documented experience
- Share specifics on the types of workflows you have been personally accountable for
- Share any experiences working or volunteering for Black-led organizations
- Share any experiences working in a philanthropic culture that was comfortable pushing against donor practices that perpetuate the construct of white illusion
- Share any experiences working in an organizational culture that applied anti-oppression frameworks - especially with regard to racial, gender, religious, and economic injustice - to mission work and programming
- Share any professional involvement with unapologetically pro-Black causes in the Black liberation ecosystem.
- Share if you are not available for 12-18 month immersive work at a client site in Los Angeles, CA
Cause Concierge is a private consulting firm serving executive leaders at key causes and growing businesses. You will use your skillset to support our clients on key projects. Your billable rate per hour depending on value added and client need.
We are a fully remote team and welcome applicants for this work from any location for hourly contract work.